SIP KEIU Rain Jacket
£ 83.00 - £ 87.00 + VAT
Product code: SC1SLR/**
With SIP's new KEIU jacket you will welcome the rain with a smile on your face. The jacket is fully waterproof and breathable. This will make the jacket more comfortable to wear without getting too hot while working. It's slim fit is modern and stylish.
The Japanese have no less than 50 words for rain. SIP's KEIU rain jacket was named after the joyous first rain, that fell after a long period of drought.
The fluorescent orange colour makes sure that you are visable in the daylight, as well as night. The details of the jacket will make you feel even more comfortable: ventilation zippers, a hood that is stored in the collar, deep pockets and an extended back to avoid the rain running into the back of your trousers.
So, like the japanese, we welcome the rain, because we have excellent protection against it
- Supple 100% ‘’cotton touch’’ Siopor waterproof and breathable outer fabric
- Extremely durable
- Ergonomic fit
- Back and armpit ventilation by zippers
- HV orange + retro reflective piping on the shoulders for excellent visibility
- Straight collar with drawstring
- Foldaway hood in collar
- Zip closure under double flap with press studs
- 1 vertical inset pocket with zip closure on the chest
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Sleeve narrowing system by touch and close fastening
- Elastic drawstring in hem
- Elongated back tail
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 large inside pocket with zipper
- 100% polyester fabric (cotton touch) with 100% PU laminate; ± 205 g/m2
SIZE GUIDE - Chest/Inches
S - 36/38"
M - 39/41"
L - 42/44"
XL - 45/47
XXL - 48/50