Honda UMK425LE Petrol Brushcutter
Product code: UMK425LE
The Honda UMK 425 LE brushcutter is powered by an incredibly realiable 4-stroke Honda GX25T 25 cc engine which is powerful, clean and efficient and also one of the most lightweight engines in the world.
This brushcutter is more comfortable and easier to use than ever before thanks to highly improved ergonomics and lower emissions. With a D-loop handle, it provides simple and compact control with a soft skin for added comfort.
With a unique 360º lubrication system, the Honda UMK425 LE can be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
The UMK 425 LE has a recoil start which requires minimum effort, providing outstanding operation and reliability. This really is the ideal brushcutter for those wanting to clear thick and much more demanding undergrowth. It comes with a 3 tooth metal blade, protective goggles and a nylon cutting cord as standard.
- D-loop handle - Simple and compact control, with a comfortable soft skin.
- Intuitive control - Ergonomically designed controls for ease of use
- 25cc OHC 4-stroke engine - Powerful, clean and efficient - one of the world's lightest 4-stroke engines at 2.78kg
- Unique 360º lubrication system - Allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start - Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Safe and comfortable - Supplied with a single shoulder strap and safety goggles for comfortable use over extended periods.
- Meets EN2006 ecology emission standards
- Nylon spool and 3-tooth blade - Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks.
- Ideal for clearing thicker and more demanding undergrowth. A range of optional blades are also available to suit a variety of tasks (please contact us for further info)
Power Source: Petrol
Power Details: 4-stroke Honda GX25T 25 cc
Shaft Type: Straight shaft
Handle Type: D-Loop
Grass Cutter Attachments: Tap and go nylon head and 3 tooth blade
Starting Method: Recoil
Weight: 6.2 kg
Warranty: 5 years domestic, 1 year commercial
Other Features: Unique 360º lubrication system